The empath's survival guide
12 novembre 2017
Judith Orloff est une psychiatre américaine qui travaille depuis 25 ans auprès des personnes hypersensibles. Ces dernières peuvent souvent se reprocher leur faiblesse alors que leur sensibilité est en fait une grande force, à condition d'apprendre à la gérer et à se protéger. (en anglais seulement)
L'anxiété comment s'en sortir
Le médecin quantique
Are you an empath? To find out, take the empath self-assessment, answering "mostly yes" or "mostly no" to each question.
- Have I ever been labeled overly sensitive, shy, or introverted?
- Do I frequently get overwhelmed or anxious?
- Do arguments and yelling make me ill?
- Do I often fell like I don't fit in?
- Do crowds drain me, and do I need alone time to revive myself?
- Do noise, odors, or nonstop talkers overwhelm me?
- Do I have chemical sensitivities or a low tolerance for scratchy clothes?
- Do I prefer taking my own car to places so that I can leave early if I need to?
- Do I overeat to cope with stress?
- Am I afraid of becoming suffocated by intimate relationship?
- Do I startle easily?
- Do I react strongly to caffeine or medications?
- Do I have a low treshold for pain?
- Do I tend to socially isolate?
- Do I absorb other people's stress, emotions or symptoms?
- Am I overwhelmed by multitasking, and do I prefer to do one thing at a time?
- Do I replenish myself in nature?
- Do I need a long time to recuperate after being with difficult people or energy vampires?
- Do I feel better in small cities or the country rather than large cities?
- Do I prefer one-to-one interactions and small groups to large gatherings?
Now calculate your results.
- If you answered yes to one to five questions, you're at least a partial empath,
- If you answered yes to six to ten questions, you have moderate empath tendencies,
- If you answered yes to eleven to fifteen questions, you have strong empath tendencies.
- If you answered yes to more than fifteen questions, you are a full-blown empath.
Determining to what degree you are an empath will clarify your needs and the strategies you must learn to meet them. This is essential to gain a comfort zone in your life.